Featured

Wednesday 1 January 2014

New Year's Haul

New Year = New Haul. It's been forever since I had a haul up, I always buy two to three stuff and I am like I can't have a post for these alone. All of these stuff are up for reviews in a month or more. I know I am late on my reviews, however I do have a resolution to increase my reviews. So here is a picture of the things I got


The body shop conditioner
I forgot to put it in the collective picture, I promise it was bought on the same day though. I found this @ 35 EGP, just because it had a broke cape. Hello bargin <3 this one is the rain forest balance.

The body shop cactus brush
I finally got it!!! and @ 165 EGP. I have been hearing about the benefits of dry brushing for 4 months now, and every time I go to the body shop they are out of this baby. I am going to start dry brushing and give it a review.

Vaseline total moisture
I will buy from this line till I die or they stop making it, whatever is sooner. I am in love with everything Vaseline moisture makes, their lotions are just to die for. The prices are amazing, I think this is 30 something and you get all that. 

Garnier BB cream
Everybody was complaining of how the regular one was too oily, then this one was released. This is supposed to be for oily skin, it's made in france. I got this @ 44 EGP, I want to trust garnier on this one. The guy at the store though my shade is light, I didn't care and got medium. Fingers crossed for this one. 

Neutrogena Face cleanser
I got this @ 47 EGP, just the neutrogena face cleanser. I really have high hopes for this one, I heard tons of good stuff about it. I am recovering from my bad experience with Himalaya face cleanser.

Purederm nose strips 
I am a nose strips lover, I have tried the other purederm nose strips and they were ok. I never got this type before, so I think it will be different.  This was @ 20 EGP.

H&M hair stuff
Since my dog decided to nipple of my donut scrunchy, I had to buy another one. This one is slightly smaller @ 30 EGP. I also got matching bobby pins because why not @ 9 EGP. 

Essence Stay Natural Concealer
I already have the glossy balm from essence and decided to try the concealer as well. The reason the packaging doesn't look good is that this was the last piece of this shade. My shade is soft honey 002 and honestly other shades were just too light for me. I got this @ 30 EGP

Bonbons shampoo & body wash 
Obviously I am getting this one as a body wash. I love Bonbons stuff, they are just so cheap and they smell heavenly.This baby smells like strawberry heaven, absolutely love it @ 29 EGP. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More