Featured

Tuesday 14 January 2014

Victoria's secret Ultimate Studio Makeup Kit lip colors swatches

I have been enjoying this versatile palette from VS for quite a while now, and even though I did a first impression / review back in May I feel like I should swatch it. I posted a little swatch review for the eye shadows , click here to see all the colors. The kit has 10 lip colors, 5 lip glosses and 5 lipsticks. Today I am swatching all the lip colors both on my lips and on tissue. This is a picture based review, Each horizontal line will be swatches on its own, meaning one lip gloss and one lipstick at a time. I am not writing a lot in this blog spot which is something new for me so I hope you enjoy it. Do tell me if you like more swatches like this. First here is the lips palette.


First line
Left
Right
Second Line
Left
Right
Third Line
Left
Right
Fourth Line
Left
Right
Fifth & final line
Left
Right
PS. I think my mom believes that I lost my mind. In the last 15 minutes I have put on 10 different colors on my lips just to take a picture of each :D 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More