Featured

Monday 30 December 2013

2013 Beauty favorites

This year just flew by, it's really crazy isn't it. I am happy I have started this blog in 2013, I have been thinking of it since 2011. As I mentioned that I can't compile everything in one post, so I am having them in categories. I have already mentioned my Style favs and my Stuff favs, now I am going to talk about beauty. This is the last of this series and probably the last post of 2013. Anything related to skin, makeup, nails and scents that I fill in love with in 2013. here we go

St Ives Scrub
These stuff are amazingly amazing. For it's price, I would totally say it's a must have. It's supposed to be a face scrub, however I do use it on my arms and legs. It smells really really good, I will have a full review on it up very soon.


The body shop Plotting papers
I have already done a review on this product, click here if you like to read the full review. It's very affordable and nice. I am not sure if you can find it all the time, however they are worth the search. It soaks up any access shine, seriously. 


Oriflame eyelash curler

Remember her back from the mini Oriflame Haul, yeah? She turned out to be the best thing that happened to me lately, and yes I am referring to her as a real person. Curling my lashes has changed my life, maybe that's why I am all over this thing.

Victoria's secret Ultimate Studio Makeup Kit
Earlier this year I won the Chanel, Cupcakes, Cameras and Crayons contest. The great thing I won was a palette I have been eyeing for at least a month, click here to review.  Perfect for traveling, I love the eye shadows more than anything else. 

Intimate secret
This year, I have gone throw three different body splashes. Delon, Victoria's Secret and Intimate Secret. I was almost choosing the Victoria's Secret one as my favorite, however this one honestly one. It's body silkening which means that you get hydration and a fantastic smell, the scent is to die for seriously and it's light years better than the Delon one.


Ciate nail foil

Click Here to know all about this kit, and I am having a review very soon on this one as well. Seriously creative and unique, I love it. I really like the Ciate nail polishes quality and pigmentation, they come on really opaque and that's really what's important. What in the world will I do with a sheer layer of color on my nails. 


ELF tinted moisturizer 
There is a collective review over some ELF products I got this year right here. The tinted moisturizer is very nice, I am actually still done with it. It's kind of sheer coverage that gives a nice glow, doesn't make my skin shine or anything. Perfect for everyday usage. 


H&M donut bun 
I kept seeing this thing in H&M and thinking "who would wear such an ugly scrunchy?". After a little research I have done, I found out that this achieves the perfect donut bun. This baby is a life saver, whenever I am in a hurry and I want to look well put together I wear it. Seriously makes my hair looks longer and thicker than it actually is.


Vaseline Cocoa Little 
In 2011 I discovered the Vaseline lotions line and I instantly fill in love, I am having a collective review on it very soon. This baby does the same thing only much less price and an easier packaging. The product itself is heavenly, especially for drying skin in winter. The package is great for traveling and just carrying around all day in your handbag. 


Zara Woman Oriental
100 ml of heavenly sexy affordable perfume. I love love love it, it's very affordable and it stays for 3-4 hours. It's great for everyday use, and I do find it staying on my clothes if I really get close to it. I totally recommend this for anybody who doesn't want to spend a fortune on perfume, and still wants to smell good. 


Oriflame bronzer
This one was a little bit over priced compared to other Oriflame products, however not pricey compared to other brands. Even though I freaked out when I first opened it because it was covered in shimmer, I totally loved it when I discovered that it's matte. It's broken as you can see, however I will have a full review on this baby soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More