Featured

Sunday 5 January 2014

How to Use Ciaté colorfoil nail kit

I spent around two weeks trying to use this amazing colofoil kit from Ciate and failing miserably. There are instructions on the packaging  and in a little catalogue inside, however they all didn’t help me. I also wanted to know what to do with the nail wheel and there was nothing about that in there. So here is a little usage guide for anybody who is trying to do any look with the colorfoil kit from Ciate. Click here to read all about the kit and it's different editions. PS I still have no idea what to do with the gorgeous nail wheel


First, I am going to demonstrate on one of the nails on the nails wheel that came with it. As you can see I have ruined one of the nails on the wheel already, so I am going to make use of the other ones. I recommend trying on the nail wheel before doing on your nails.
Second, you need to apply 2 coats of nail polish to your nails. I usually go around all my nails with one coat then add the other coat in the same order.
Third, you will need to apply drops of the foil fix glue that comes with the kit on the nails. I do it in random pattern so I can get random foil coloring. Wait 30 seconds till the glue is tacky.
Fourth, grab one of the foil sheets and press the back part on the nail. I personally focus on the glued areas, so that the color would show exactly where I want it to be. You can do several colors on the same nail.

Fifth, apply a coat of clean nail polish over your nails. This will protect the nail foil and make it last longer. I forgot to take a picture of the clean nail polish bottle. 
Finally, you get this gorgeous gorgeous look on your nails. You can play with all the base coats and colors you want, style up your nails the way you like.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More