Featured

Wednesday 8 January 2014

Adidas Duramo 4 running shoes review

Anybody who is trying to start taking care of their health is surely in need for a kick ass shoes for working out. Mostly we start with cardio for fat burning, the easiest cardio is walking, jogging and running. I got my hands of this Adidas Duramo 4 last October for my birthday and I have a lot to say about it

The Good:
I am in love with them, they are simple and comfy. It's really cushioned from the inside making my feet feel like they are stepping on pillows when I am running. I don't feel any stones or cracks on the ground when I am running, because the sole is really strong and structured. The EVA insole and adiprene has built in shock absorbent which makes it easier to take fast steps without any pain, even if you are overweight. The nylon mesh body allows your feet to breathe, so there is never bad smells when you take this baby off. You feel like you are getting your feet inside a little pillow fort. This shoes work well for running and other workouts, I personally do my Pilates wearing them.

The Bad:
For some reason I have found that the mesh had some slight burns on the back of the shoe, personally I am not a smoker so I am just wondering where did that come from. The place of the burn is pretty up on the shoes, so I don't think it's a cigarette that I have stepped on or something. If I wear them for a long time say 10 -12 hours, my feet starts to feel a little bit uncomfortable. It's not painful or  explainable because it's not tight or anything, it just feels different that when worn for that long. Finally, The color pink and the weather Egypt, don't really go well together.

The Ugly:
There is no ugly on this one actually :)

I would totally recommend it for anybody who is starting to walk / jog / run you will enjoy your time at the gym as long as you don't pass 10 - 12 hours

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More