Featured

Sunday 12 January 2014

Lord & Berry smudge proof eyeliner pencil review

A friend of mine told me about Lord & Berry and asked me to apply from her eyeliner to test it. I purchased  it right away and ever since I have been using it. Here in Egypt we are known for our obsession with eyeliner, the Arabic "Kohl" tradition never went away. Almost everybody I know lines their water line and it's usually in black, other colors are also shining whether under the lash line or the classic wing. I think this review is for everybody looking for eyeliner pencil. This is how it looked when I first got, and of course the picture is not mine. The price is 90 EGP.

Here is a swatch of the liner before and after washing my wrest

The Good:
I have this pencil in the shade 701 "In The Black", which is a dark matte black color. The pigmentation is smacking on this baby, you only need to pass it by your lash line or your water line once to get an intense black line. It goes on very smooth on the eye, as it has a very creamy consistency. As soon as it dries -takes about 30 seconds- you won't have any smudging or melting. It doesn't smudge at all, hence the name. It stays for a long time,  it honestly stays all night. As you can see you have to wipe it with a makeup remover because this baby stands the test of water. 
The Bad:
In Egypt, Lord & Berry is not easily found. I personally head to Sephora Toi or La Beaute -both in mohandseen- to find them. Honestly it's worth the search. here is just a picture of my pencil, obviously I need to buy a new one.
The Ugly:
It doesn't have an ugly side :)

This could be the best eyeliner pencil ever. Paying 90 EGP for one pencil might sound a little bit too much, however it stays for a long time. This baby has been a repurchase for me for the last year and a half, I totally love it. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More