Featured

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Oriflame Hyper Stretch Mascara Review + Reader's recommendation on Giordani Lash Panorama

A couple of months ago I had a mini Oriflame Haul and this mascara was one of the things I got. This was at 34 EGP after the Oriflame consultant discount. It says Mascara with prolong complex. I have been using it since then and I have a lot to say about this baby. It comes in this little green packaging which is totally light and I thought there was no product in when I first got it.

Here is a little eye swatch for it, excuse my makeup free eyes. I literally woke up and decided to do this review and now I am typing this one eyed mascara.

The Good:
Unlike most of affordable mascaras, this one has a nice smell to it. It smells like baby powder, the smell is not strong at all and it's really nice. As you can see, with mascara alone how there is huge difference between the before and after picture. Adds a hell lot of length to the lashes with a fair amount of volume. I usually curl my lashes before putting mascara, however as you can see without curling it still has a nice effect. It's really strong, after applying it I literally hold my lashes and the mascara doesn't come off. The wand is long, so it's pretty good for larger eyes -and btw welcome in my bathroom-.
The bad:
The packaging looks very cheap and the words as you can see is erased easily from it then you are left with this weird 80's green, however I think it's only fair for the price and who cares about the packaging. The product itself only has one tiny issue, I can easily feel my upper lashes clumping with my lower lashes at the corner of my eyes.

The Ugly:
There is no ugly with this one :)

Overall, this mascara is fantastic for it's price, I think it's the best affordable mascara I have tried yet. This is totally is the best mascara under 50 EGP. Whenever you are low on cash and want some heart breaking lashes, Hyper Stretch from Oriflame is the way to go.

Sylvia Sawires:
My friend and reader decided to give us a mini review on another Oriflame Mascara. She says it has great volume and lengthening powers. Giordani Lash Panorama Mascara. Sylvia mentioned that the mascara was @ 60 EGP after the discount. and here is the eye swatches for it.
Sylvia is saying that the packaging on this one is great and the wording on it doesn't fade. Could this be a the best mascara under 100 EGP? Don't you love my friends / readers <3 Thank you Sylvia


2 comments:

Another good one also is the "Giordani Gold - Lash Panorama Mascara" and its packaging is actually good and the ink doesn't get erased =) I got on sale for 60 EGP I think !

Sylvia <3
do share a picture here
it could be the best mascara under 100 EGP :D

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More