Featured

Tuesday 4 March 2014

10 ways to Style Boyfriend Jeans with Shoes

They are so comfy, yet they are so trendy. Boyfriend jeans have re-appeared in the Market not more than 2 years ago, pulling the carpet from under the skinny jeans legs. I think Boyfriend jeans are amazing for Hijabi girls,  I have seen a lot of Tehran street styles with Boyfriends jeans and Hijab looking very beautiful. They are usually destroyed jeans, however you can get them not destroyed anywhere if you like to be on the modest side of course. I mentioned them before in the Tomboy chic post, however I just feel they can do a lot more than that.
 Because Boyfriend Jeans is such a stereotyped item, how you style is changes everything. The first I usually thing of is, "What shoes should I wear with Boyfriend Jeans?" the answer is simple ... depends. Here is how to style boyfriend jeans with shoes ..


Boyfriend jeans With Ankle Booties


It really depends on how the ankle booties look. Dressy booties polish the jeans, while booties on the more casual side give a dressed down look.
Play with colors as much as you can, I love mismatching and putting bright colors.
I really love dressy ankle booties with thin heels, they immediately make the boyfriend jeans look feminine.
 
Boyfriend jeans With Ballet Flats
Again it really depends on the style of the shoe itself. Mostly they are less dressy than heels, however they can be a little dressy.
Floral patterns, glittery material and all that gives a really girl look which again lessen the toughness of the look.
 
Boyfriend jeans With pumps

You just can't look not polished wearing pumps. wearing any kind of pumps will elevate the look and makes it polished.
I think the dressier the pumps are, the  better they look with boyfriend jeans.

Boyfriend jeans With Strappy Heels
Oh strappy heels, My favorite new craze. I love how you can wear them with anything and BAM looks hot and feminine.
The most polished look, yet very simple is metal accents within the strappy heels.

Boyfriend jeans With Flat Sandals

Perfect for the summer and perfect for a simple look.


Boyfriend jeans With Oxfords

I love Oxford shoes, I just think they look so chic. I also think Oxfords are comfy and nice, paired with boyfriend jeans they polish them while still looking effortless and Comfy.
 
Boyfriend jeans With sneakers

Perfect to wear while running errands, shopping, on long flights or cruises. You will look trendy, casual and your feet will be in heaven.
Of course canvas sneakers like Converse and Vans give a little less sporty look and a more rock tomboyish look.

Boyfriend jeans With Combat Boots

They give a pretty tough look together, more like an army or street gangster look.
 
Boyfriend jeans With Wedges

If you want to keep your style casual, and give your self a little umph then go with wedges and boyfriend jeans.

Boyfriend jeans With Flip Flops

Perfect to look REALLY down to earth, perfect for the summer. I would wear it to the beach over my bathing suit.
 
I am thinking we could do other styling notes for The all mighty Boyfriend jeans, like which tops to wear with them and things like that.
 
 

2 comments:

I have been trying to find the best boyfriend jeans. I love the metal accents

Boyfriend jeans Posts really appreciated keep it up and get more traffic on your blog.
best boyfriend jeans

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More