Featured

Friday 28 February 2014

Feb Beauty Haul

With all the Sale happening I went shopping obviously, and as usual my leg have been pulled into the beauty section. These things weren’t on sale or anything, I just popped into beauty stores and got my hands on these babies.
As you can see …I got quite a number of stuff and I am excited to share it with you <3...


Batiste Dry Shampoo for dark hair
Since I cut my bangs I always have my hair straight which makes it oily superfast. I was so happy to find batiste in Egypt and in Carrefour very easily. I got it for 45 EGP.


Nivea antiperspirant deodorant invisible for black & white
In the quest of the perfect deodorant I said to try my luck with Nivea. This was like 18 EGP.
Bourjois Paris Happy Light Matte Serum Primer
I have always wanted to try a serum on my face, because I have always heard it’s better than lotion for oily skin. Also I needed a primer desperately. I loved how I found both in product and it was matte, basically it was calling my name. I got it for 124 EGP.

Essence I <3 stage eye shadow base
  I have heard people on YouTube comparing it to the urban decay primer potion so I had to try it out. It was 35 EGP.
Labello Vitamin shake lip balm
 Labello has been on top of my lip balm list since I have in 5th grade or something. When my lip smacker failed to impress me, I had to go back to this baby. I got this for 15 EGP.


Maybelline The colossal kajal
There is a lot of rave about this product and since it is waaaaaay cheaper and much easier to find than my lord & berry eye pencil, I decided to give it a try in the shade black. It’s just for 35 EGP.
Essence maximum definition volume mascara
The wand on this one is so similar to a cover girl mascara that gives tones of volume. Since we don’t have cover girl in Egypt, I was happy to find this one. It’s for 39 EGP.
Essence XXXL shine lip gloss
The color range was nice at essence, however I wanted to play it a little bit safe. I got this gorgeous shade called “Nude Candy”. It’s for 28 EGP.
Essence Cover stick
I got the natural concealer before and I liked it so I decided to get the stick one and give it a try, I got mine in the shade “Honey Matt” which is the darkest shade I think. It was for 30 EGP.

Essence eyeliner pen
It’s getting hard to perfect the eyeliner with a brush when I am in a rush –I didn’t mean to rhyme I swear-, so I decided to give the fill tip a try. It was for 39 EGP.
Essence All about Matt loose powder
I have tried a lot of translucent and compact powders to control shine, my main problem was the color they leave. I wanted to give the loose setting powder a try. This was for 45 EGP.

Essence Stay All Day long lasting eye shadow

This one is like a pot of creamy eye shadow, I got mine in the shade “steel the show” which is a dark silver. This one was for 44 EGP.


Essence smoky eye brush

I just needed a good blending brush and the price on this one was irresistible. I got it for 17 EGP, yup you heard it right.

Essence eye shadow brush

This one is like a C shaped thick brush, I think will be a great help to tap eye shadow on my lids. This one is also for 17 EGP.
I also got some clothes, shoes and accessories in the sale and I thought of doing a haul, however I already have worn like most of the stuff so stay tuned to some street style stuff :D 

2 comments:

where did you get your essence products from?

The essence products are from Mazaya ... there is a stand in Carrefour, however I don't find a great collection there like the one I find in Mazaya <3

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More