Featured

Thursday 27 March 2014

Oriflame eyelash curler review

I have been obsessed with curling my lashes for quite a while now, click here to read about lash curlers. I found the Oriflame eyelash curler for 15 EGP after my consultant discount, this insane bargain made me buy it right away. It’s regular metallic mechanical lash curler, nothing crazy or heated. I started curling my lashes regularly since then, here is my review over this curler.
Here is an eye swatch before and after curling my lashes. PS: I don’t even have any mascara on

The Good:
You've seen the swatch, it’s like you have natural mascara on. Curling the lashes very easy and quick. I have had people telling me that lash curlers will hurt my lids or they will make my lashes fall, not one of these things were true with my Oriflame eyelash curler. It’s very easy to carry around.


The Bad:
When I first got it had it had 2 purple rubber pieces covering the handle, as you can see now they are gone. I don’t really care about the rubber handles that much, however they did fall out unexpectedly. Well this one is more of an advice, it catches mascara bits and pieces and line them, and so if you don’t clean it regularly you will get smudges all over your eyes. You need mascara to hold the curl, because the curl doesn't hold itself for too long; however I guess this is the way most curlers are.

The Ugly:
The top metal part actually got detached from it's place, leaveing the curling end tilted. I have to put it back into its place every time I curl my lashes. 

I wouldn't recommend buying it, if you like to keep an eyelash curler in your purse. It's very cheap so it can be a good affordable tool on your vanity. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More