Featured

Wednesday 26 March 2014

Style Profile: Amna Abdel Rahman

Hijab is a beautiful religious tradition, it can be done very gracefully and very stylish as well. Today's Style Profile belongs to the stylish Amna Abdel Rahman. Amna is an Egyptian 22 year old aspiring fashion designer. As a Hijabi girl, Amna is a major style inspiration. I wanted to showcase her most stylish outfits in order to give you all Hijabi girls out there inspirations. She loves mixing traveling with fashion, the outcome is beautiful I promise. Why does Amna Turn Heads with her style? here is why ...

Chic Safari
Harem Pants: Indian
Combat Boots: Timberland
Silver Necklace: Indian 
Parka Jacket: Benetton
Scarf on the neck: Algerian
Turban Scarf: Tie Shop
Grey Top: H&M
 
My Personal Style ...
I can define it as spontaneous ,whatever I like I just wear it. I never get attached to rules in style. Studying fashion really helped me to put no rules while getting dressed.

Metal Accents Doll
High Waist Skirt: Amna's Design
Cream Lace Top: H&M
Turban Scarf: Tie Shop
Clutch: Top Shop
Metal Accessories: Accessories Booth in Maadi
 
Color Burst
Acid Wash Jeans: Cheap Shop in Down Town Cairo
Green Top: Zaafran Cotton Wear
Long Cardigan: OR
Combat Boots: Timberland
Turban Scarf: Tie Shop
Scarf on Shoulders: Street Market in Aswan, Egypt
Yellow Necklace: Street Market in Aswan, Egypt
And that's how the Market looks like ....
My Shopping ...
I shop everywhere; even in local random shops in downtown Cairo. I love shopping even in the cheapest markets. I think I can find at least a good piece that will help me to get good outfit.

Stylish Librarian
 High Waist Pants: Amna's Design
Patent Leather Belt: Center Point
Turban Scarf: Tie Shop
Emerald Green Top: Amna's Design
Scarf on Neck: Saudi Arabia
My Style Inspiration ..
I love stylish pharaoh Egyptian queens, and the African beauty with its floral colorful fabrics. The Indian scarves, turbans and colors.
Effortless Chic
Acid Wash Jeans: Cheap Shop in Down Town Cairo
Scarf on the Neck: Terranova
Long Pendent: Al Hussain, Old Cairo
Turban Scarf: Tie Shop
Cream Knit Sweater: Vero Moda
White Shirt: Wave
My Favorite Fashion Icons ...
If I had to choose an icon, it would be Lupita nyong'o because she broke the rules. I also should mention blogger Ascia AKF, I am a big fan of her outfits as a veiled woman. My top 3 designers are Naiem Khan, Azza Fahmy and Sami Amin.

Fashionable Traveler
Acid Wash Jeans: Cheap Shop in Down Town Cairo
Combat Boots: Timberland
Watermelon Top: Zaafran Cotton Wear
Huge Leather Bag(Second Hand): Street Market in Aswan, Egypt
Neck Scarf: Tie Shop
Accessories: Al Hussain
Turban Scarf: Tie Shop

My Signature Pieces ..
As you see in most of my outfits I use turbans -those different head wrap styles-, these can turn your outfit upside down. I am a big necklaces maniac and also those silver rings with colorful stones and pharaoh drawings .. also I am so in love with jumpsuits, although it doesn’t always fit my body.

For more Hijabista Stylish Inspiration you can Stalk Amna on Instagram Right Here
You know that Amna creates her own turban tie from regular scarves .. check out the technique Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More