Featured

Saturday 8 March 2014

Floral Grunge

I am a huge fan of mismatching, whenever there is a style that is like forbidden to be worn with another style I have to try them together. I believe that opposites attract and we shouldn't be too closed minded when it comes to fashion. There is this abundant place in my backyard that I feel like it's very messy and create a grungy theme for any picture. 
This long Cardigan is so 90's and I think we have established that I love 90's fashion and I want it to come back. Since grunge is such a 90's theme I thought this crazy location is best suit for this outfit.
I am crazy about this top, it's great with this boyfriend jeans. It's floral tight and feminine with a baggy boyish jeans, it's just mismatching heaven happening over here. 
This outfit can be great for a day or evening, I can wear this If I am out with my girl friends or even a casual date. 
I think this Indian necklace adds a little bit of tribal edge to the outfit, which is like very grunge. 
I paired my favorite ankle booties with this outfit. They chunky heel adds some sophistication, however it doesn't make it look too feminine or anything. 
Outfit Details:
Floral Top: H&M
Long Cardigan: Splash
Boyfriend Jeans: Random Store in Maadi
Ankle Booties: Zara
Necklace: Al Hussain 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More