Featured

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Hounds Tooth & Red Lips

I am starting my Visual Diary *Yaaaaaaay*. I am so happy to announce that I am going to start my Styling on myself with you guys. According to my research this might be the first +size Visual Diary in Egypt or the middle east and for that I am freaking excited. In my Confidence post I explained some of the things that I went through before taking this decision. I feel like I am blabbing so let's get started ...
Please welcome my guest star, Milo. He is my 3 months old puppy who was snooping around when I was shooting in the backyard, so I decided he will appear with me.
I am crazy with mismatching casual and formal pieces, I think they create a very interesting outfit. A Pencil skirt in hounds tooth pattern is considered something very formal, while a grey cotton sweater is very casual.
This outfit can be worn to work or while going out. I personally think this look can be great for a Valentine's Day date. 
I paired the outfit with these heeled Ankle booties. I think the heels add a lot of sophistication to the outfit, and the fact that they are not pumps makes it more casual.
This necklace is very feminine and classic, wearing it over a sweatshirt classed it up a little bit. Also I wanted to keep my outfit closer to monochrome to give the stage to the Red Lip.

Outfit Details:
Grey Sweater: Terranova
Hounds Tooth Pencil Skirt: H&M
Suede Black Ankle Booties: Zara
Black Pendent Necklace: Accessorize





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More