Featured

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Top 15 Youtube Fashion and Beauty Gurus

I have been watching YouTube beauty and fashion videos for more than a year. It's becoming a daily habit for me to open up YouTube and check out what are the new videos. Whenever I am trying to do anything with my makeup or hair, one of my main search channels is You Tube. I get a lot of style inspiration from style videos on You Tube. I have narrowed down my search to these 15 "Gurus", I find myself following them on other social media hubs and I actually look for their new videos. So here are the 15 You Tube beauty and fashion gurus, who you should follow.

Andrea
 Andrea is awesome, she has amazing natural curly hair. She has her own show on the Platform called "Makeup to Breakups", Andrea has been on YouTube forever. You will find amazing and easy Halloween tutorials on her channel, she is big on DIY and her stuff are super easy, she also makes a lot of curly hair videos. Her makeup tutorials are very easy and achievable, she is so spontaneous and I wish she would make more videos.  Click here to view AndreasChoice Youtube

Nicole

 Lately Nicole had won in Ryan Secrest's best You Tube beauty guru contest. She is sassy, spontaneous and funny. She uses a lot of high end and a lot of affordable makeup, which makes it very easy to follow her. I wish she would make more style videos and take care of her blog more, because she has a great style. You will get to know about her life and cats. She has super oily skin so she is a great helper in choosing makeup for oily skin. Click here to view Nicole Guerriero Youtube

Jenn

 Jenn's videos are so professional, subtle and chilled just like her personality. She has one of the best styles I have ever seen, she knows how to put together any outfit and she ends up looking good. She throws nice giveaways. Her vlogs and personal videos are so honest and they touch me personally. Other than her Channel "Clothes Encounters", she has a show on the Platform called the "Get up".
Click here to viw Clothes Encounters Youtube

Kasey
 
 I think not a lot of people on You Tube know Kasey, her channel is named "Still Glamorus" and she has a cosmetics line with the same name. I started by watching her hair tutorials, she is very creative and versatile. She also gives options for short and long hair, because she has medium hair and she has hair extensions. Click Here to view Still Glamorus You Tube

Amy


 Amy doesn't have her own channel on You Tube, however she has a show called "The Fashion Statement" on the Platform. I am totally addicted to that show, her style is very versatile and unique. She usually chooses one theme and styles 3 outfits mentioning the places she got her clothes from. She also does interviews where she showcases her guests style. Click Here to View The Fashion Statement on You Tube

Alba
She has been on You Tube forever, Alba started as any other You tuber then transitioned to the Natural Hair community. She has 2 channels, her main English channel and another one in Portuguese. She has amazing hair styling and hair care videos for Curly hair, she is one of my main inspirations when I am wearing my hair curly. Click Here to View SunKissAlba You Tube

Sineady
 I feel like she is kind of under rated, I am not sure about how known she is. Sineady's channel is named "The Makeup Chair". She has amazing videos for makeup beginners, all the great basics from concealer to blending eye shadow. Her videos are really professional and to the point, her makeup dos and donts are amazing as well. Click Here to View The Makeup Chair You Tube

Tanya

 


She is so down to earth and enters your heart as soon as you watch her videos, her makeup tutorials are very achievable and particle. I seriously love her British accent and her looks, she looks really good and in the same time she's your next door girl and that's really important in a beauty guru. She has her own line of Nail Polish and Lip glosses. Click Here to View Tanya Burr You Tube

Huda

 Huda is an Emirati makeup artist who has her own channel and blog, her videos are in English so it's easy to follow her. She takes care of her blog more than her channel and I want to see her make videos, because what's better than learning from a makeup artist. She tackles EVERYTHING, skin, makeup, hair, weight loss, you name it. Click Here to View Huda Beauty You Tube

Camila



I got to know her from her show on the Platform called "The Beauty Pop", the Brazilian guru has 2 channels one in English and the other in Portuguese. She is very feminine and her makeup style is very nice, she makes nice hair tutorials as well. I have learned a couple of hair dos from her. I wish Camila would style videos because I love her style and I think we can learn a lot from her. Click Here to View Makeup By Camila You Tube

Michelle
 That's what I call a dream comes true, she started from her college laptop camera and now she has her own cosmetics line called EM. Her beauty transformation videos are to die for. She is very kind hearted and her videos are REALLY professional. Lately Michelle has been using a lot of her products and I wish she would be more versatile so everybody would be able to achieve her looks. Click Here to View Michelleh Phan You Tube

Annie
 Annie is Swedish and she lives in Dubai. She is really calm and feminine, I think she is such an inspiration. Her Channel has a lot more than beauty, she talks about motivation and positivity and she has an amazing weight loss story.  Her DIY beauty tutorials are amazing, I have tried a couple of them and they are really good. I wish Annie would make more videos because lately she haven't been making a lot of videos. Click Here to View Annie Jaffery You Tube

Stephanie
I think that girl is hilarious, she has bloopers at the end of her videos and they make me crack up. I feel like Stephanie doesn't try to sell the products she is using, even when she did sponsored videos by Maybelline; she used other brands as well in the makeup look. She just needs to make more videos and be more versatile in her videos, because I think she really can make a lot of beautiful things. Click Here to View SMLx0 You Tube

Carly

Carly has her own world, you enter and you get her boyfriend's fitness channel and her "inner beauty" channel, her blog, her fashion blog. I think she take You Tube videos very seriously and she is very keen on having videos up all the time. She has great giveaways and her older videos are really helpful, I have learned a lot about clipping hair extensions from her. I wish she wouldn't sell the products that much in her videos. Click Here to View Carli Bell You Tube

Chrisspy
 She is a makeup artist and I think she is really good at what she does. At first you will be kind of shocked at the crazy colors she uses and the amount of makeup she puts on, however if you look the bigger picture and see how awesome her techniques are you will release it's great. She has great videos for makeup techniques only, she is a really good teacher. I wish she would  use more practical colors so she can inspire full makeup seekers. Click Here to View ChrisspyMakeup You Tube

I hope you enjoyed this article xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More