Featured

Saturday 1 February 2014

2014 lips

I know I know I might be a little bit late, but better late than never right? please forgive me, hehe. anyways so I am in for a new year and a fresh start and all, and what's better than packing a couple of lovely trends on my pout. This year there is no neon colors on the lips (thank god), there is no glittery lip glosses. I have down sized the trends to my 2 favorites and the ones that I personally going to use this year. Without further ado, here are the lovely 2014 lips.

Nude

There are two definition of nude lips. Nude is either the color of you lips which depends on pigmentation is usually in the natural light pink spectrum, or it's the skin color which is usually tan to beige.
I love nude lips because they look very natural, they make lips look fuller, you can wear them when dressed up or down and they look very innocent yet sexy. 
I love both definitions of  nude, I think that having the color of your lips is not useless on a lipstick. You get to have more pigmentation and it looks really natural. The skin look is amazing as well, you can just add some gloss and you've got your sexy look.
These are like my favorite nudish  lipsticks from drugstore to high end and everything in between ... 

Vampy

I would never go like all black vampy lips because that's not me, however if you feel like that look suits you totally go with it. 
For me Vampy lips are deep colors of burgundy or plum, something that looks super edgy and sexy. They are really warm and they look awesome with neutral eye makeup. This look is better be worn matte. 
Most people would suggest wearing this in the winter or fall time, I feel like you can rock a vampy lip any time of the year. Just make sure you are in the right occasion, for example at work won't be the best place to wear vampy lips. 
These are my favorite vampy lipsticks from drugstore to high end and everything in between ...

I know I am such an extremist, however this is what 2014 is all about stepping out of the comfort zone. You will find a lot of vampy lipsticks everywhere I promise. Mac is releasing a Magnetic nude collection with lots and lots of nude shades, also Maybelline is releasing an exclusive nude collections of lipsticks. Enjoy your lippy lips in 2014 xx 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More