Featured

Tuesday 18 February 2014

Victoria's Secret Dazzleshine Lip gloss review

WELCOME TO MY 100th  POST!! WoHooooo!!
Who doesn’t love lip gloss? Who doesn’t love Victoria’s Secret? The beauty rush collection from Victoria’s Secret has two kinds of lip glosses, the regular edition and the DAZZLESHINE edition. It’s this soft shimmery lip gloss in a hard plastic packaging with sponge applicator. I got the flavor or color “Dazzling Berry”, here is my review
First, here is a little swatch of the lip gloss on my lips. PS It’s on my bare lips with no lipstick or lip liner

The Good:

It smells like berry heaven, and it has a sugary yummy taste as well. I always feel like I want to eat it. The color is this sheer rose with shimmer in it, glides nicely on the lips when applied. The shimmer in it is not overwhelming or flaky at all. The packaging looks slim and very unique, it’s thin and practical as it goes in my wallet. You can count on finding this lip gloss in my wallet, as it’s the only one that fits in there without looking bulky.

The Bad:
I hate spongy applicators; whether it’s eye shadow or lip gloss, I think that spongy applicators look very cheap and don’t get enough product on. I wish it had the applicator with brush bristles. The lip gloss itself is a little bit sticky which sometimes makes it a little bit heavy on the lips.
The Ugly:
I don’t find any ugly side like absolutely unbearable side, Nahhh.

I think it’s a great emergency lip gloss, because of the unique slim packaging. I would totally recommended if you are into shimmer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More