Featured

Wednesday 2 April 2014

Revoln Amazing spider man limited edition collection

I am a fan of the Super Hero idea. Someone with great physical strength -and appeal if I may add- who has this great amount of moral strength is something very interesting to me. Spider Man new hot couple are Emma Stone & Andrew Garfield, releasing a new sequel "Amazing Spider Man 2". I know by now you think that I am going to channel my inner comic book girl and ignore the fun beauty stuff. Revlon decided to go with the spider man flow and release a totally unique limited edition collection.
The limited edition collection collection has 6 nail polishes and 3 lip glosses. The colorful collection is inspired by the super hero Spider Man of course, the collection named "Electric Flow".
The Packaging is just RAD! It's a total collective item with all these spidery nets around it!
I am loving the Raspberry Gloss Named Killer Watte and Shimmery Blue Named I'm Electro. I think it's interesting that Revlon is picking up a bold move like this and releasing a Blue lip gloss, I hear it's more of a sheer tint not real blue. I think it's a great step never the less.
Would you buy it?

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More