Featured

Monday 7 April 2014

Introducing Style Profile


This is like a late introduction, I know ... however better late than never. This is not much of an introduction, it's more like an explanation. I am starting this new Category named Style Category. Basically I take a blog post and dedicate it to one person who I find very stylish. Sort of like a visual diary for people who are not me, comprehending their best outfits and styles. What I have learned so far from blogging and following like millions of blogs, is that the more the personal the blog post the more readers are connected to it. I want my readers to feel like they are living something personal and real ... not just another publishing.
I think that having other people who have different style than me, opens the door for people with different style interests to be involved in my blog. As much as I am always trying to not limit my style options and what I like basically, show casing different personalities is much more versatile. I want chic memoire to be like an encyclopedia for fashion, personal style and beauty. It's very interesting also because we can finally tab into undiscovered style areas like, Men's fashion and Hijab fashion. I have already created two Style Profiles and already I am outside my usual box. I started with Amna Abdelrahman, Click Here to see her style profile. Amna is amazingly stylish and she is a Hijabi girl and I am so happy to inspire girls how to wear Hijab in a different and stylish way. Second, I focused on Ahmed Hassan, Click Here to check out his style profile. The name already indicated how much outside my box we went. Finally, there is style inspiration for men on my blog and Ahmed's style is so cutting edge and unique.
The beauty of this, is that I see so many future plans and long term changes for this new category that it will become a main focus in Chic Memoire.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More