Featured

Saturday 5 April 2014

Style Profile: Ahmed Hassan

It's not common to see men taking fashion risks and succeeding, especially here in Egypt. Today's style profile is all about an Egyptian guy who takes risks and nails them, Ahmed Hassan. Ahmed is 23 years old associate editor in Identity Magazine. I think Ahmed's style is very interesting, he's not afraid to be himself or to take major style risks. I wanted to show case some of his outfits to inspire everybody out there who are looking for some bold style inspiration. Why is Ahmed so Unique? here is Why?
Boy Next Door
Shades: Anthony Morato
T-shirt: Zara
Shorts: Bershka
Boots: Louis Vuitton
Scarf: Zara
I would describe my style as...
Daring and personalized. My style reflects my personality and my mood. I always love customizing items and adding personal touches to my outfit (like turning a vintage button or even a necklace to an outfit accessory) I also enjoy playing around with different colors and patterns.  I believe style tells your life story in clothes. By looking at an outfit, you can tell a lot about a person.
A Pop of Color
Yellow Coat: Zara
Scarf: H&M
Shades: Vans
Shoes: Zara
Sporty Chic
T-shirt: Zara
Cap: Zara
Shades: Jeepers Peepers 
My favorite Style Icons ...
There are so many! I guess my favorite would be Will.i.am (Singer & Producer), Prince Pelayo & Bryan Boy (Fashion Bloggers). They always experiment with their style and never follow a certain set of rules. I find their style very eclectic and inspirational!
Fashionable Racer 
Cap:H&M
Scarf: Zara
Shades:H&M
Jacket:Zara
Gentleman Agreement
Coat:Zara
Shirt: Kotton
Collar Chain: ASOS
Jeans: French Connection
My Style Inspiration...
Everyday life inspires me in so many ways. Observing everything around me really gives me great inspiration. Whether colour combinations in nature, someone’s outfit or even an amazing piece of clothing can spark inspiration for a whole outfit! However, I don’t really go looking for things to inspire my style. I just experiment with what I have and try to put together things whether they look silly, outrageous, eccentric or just plain and simple. 
Polka Bold
Scarf: Zara
Shirt: Sisley
Shoes: H&M
Pants: Zara
My Signature Pieces ...
Sunglasses, scarves and boots! I can’t seem to get enough of any of them (Which empties my wallet on a regular basis). Most of what I own is usually over-the-top, quirky or edgy. Multi-print scarves, funky sunglasses and playful boots add so much to an outfit and can be worn forever! 
Risky Business
Shades: Anthony Morato

Blazer: Zara

Vest: Zara
Scarf: Zara
I usually do my shopping ...
City Stars is my Mecca. It has every single thing I can think of! Downtown mall, Mall of Arabia, vintage shops at Downtown (the actual downtown) and online stores like GILT & ASOS. I get really excited when I find great items in the most unexpected places and so when I go shopping, I keep an open mind to be able to spot those “great finds”. I just recently found a 7 L.E. (YES!) retro sunglasses that I’m absolutely in love with! 
 
During our style profile focus, Ahmed realized how much he shops @ Zara. For more of his Stylish life you can stalk him on Instagram Click Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More