Featured

Wednesday 16 April 2014

LIPPY Butter London review

Butter London, the amazing company best known for it's nail polishes, also has this line of liquid lip colors. I have had this for a few weeks now and I have been wearing it most of the time. I just put this on my lips, some bb cream and a little winged liner on my eyes and I am good to go. Click here if you wanna check out the product on the butter London site. I thought I would through on a little review for you guys.

The shade I have is "AlCopop" which is this really barbie like bright pink. here is the swatch on my lips.
even though it's not in the sunshine or anything, this is the actual shade.

Pros:
Lippy is  highly pigmented, the color payoff is amazing as you can see. Let's talk about the shade, I have always wanted a pink "out of my comfort zone" lip color and this one is the best one I have. You put it one and it's summer time, the sort of half glossy half matte finish is really nice. I call this the sweet tooth lip color, because it can go through anything. I eat, drink and kiss people and it's still on, I even brush my teeth with it and it's still on. It stays on for I would say 4-5 hours and even when it's gone, with this shade I still have this pink hue to my lips that looks very natural.
 Cons:
It can be a little bit heavy on the lips if it's really cold, it kind of seeps between the cracks of the lips.

Tips:
1) There is no Ugly to this baby, but I feel like it needs a couple of you know tips so it would look great. I always apply lip balm before any gloss or stick, and for Lippy it's a must because as I said before it can be a little bit awkward on dry lips.
2) I found online that some people who tried this shade didn't really love it, I think it's because that they apply too much. Try to apply a very light amount of Lippy AlCopop on your lips and it will be very pigmented and nice, a big amount ends up looking fake and just bad.

I would totally recommend Lippy from Butter London. xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More