Featured

Sunday 20 April 2014

Mini Easter Haul

Every year I get some shopping gee pees around Easter for some unknown reason. I sat myself on a budget and went to the store. I am so Happy to say that I didn't exceed my budget. I do have kind of a bad news, my dear phone was stolen and I am back to taking pictures with my Nikon Cool Pix camera. Enough of blabbing already, here is what I got.

L'Oreal Purifying Gel Wash 
I am almost done with Neutrogena Deep clean facial wash, which I am reviewing very soon. I found this L'Oreal new gel wash @ 47 EGP. It has sylslic acid in it and I was looking for that in my new wash. 

Body Fantasies Raspberry Body Mist 
I tried the apple cinnamon mist from Body Fantasies last Christmas and it blew me away. I though Raspberry would be a good option for the spring. I got this @ 78 EGP. 

ARDELL Edgy Lashes
I finally have the guts to buy lashes and as you can see I have used them. As soon as I got home, I put them on and they looked amazing. These are Ardell Edgy lashes in 402 Black @ 28 EGP. 

ARDELL Eyelash Adhesive
I got this Ardell eyelash adhesive AKA lash glue in dark which is not black it's just a light gray color. This was @ 28 EGP. 

Bioderma Sensibo Eye Cream
Since I tried The Body Shop Vitamin E eye cream, I decided that I can try something more medical. I got this Bioderma based on my mom's recommendation @ 100 EGP. 

Bourjois Anticernes stick correcteur 
I am in the quest of finding the perfect concealer for my blemishes. After looking funny trying most the concealers in the store on my face, I decided to give this Bourjois one a chance. I got it in the shade 73 which is Golden Beige. 
Maybelline Color Show nail polishes
I have my black, burgundy and nude as my basic nail colors, but I wanted to shack things a little but for spring. They look identical on camera, but trust me they are not. I got these two shades Coral Crush and Pinkalicious. Each one was @ 28 EGP. 
L'Oreal Contour Parfait lip liner
I got this plum lipstick more than a month ago and I needed to find a lip liner for it. I ran into this L'Oreal contour parfait that has the exact same color as my lipstick, I got it in the shade 634 which is named Plum @ 48 EGP. 
Victoria's Secret traveling set 
My friends know how crazy I am about anything that smells good. They hooked me up with this cute travel set from Victoria's Secret in Pure Seduction which smells heavenly. and it came in this cute little bag. 
I am totally going to use it as a makeup bag because it's PINK and also it looks like it can hold a lot of makeup at once. I have no idea how much they are because they were a gift, but I thought I would share it with you since I just got them. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More