Featured

Wednesday 6 March 2013

The bargain of my life


I was walking casually in Center Point Carrefour AKA Splash and I found this! At first I thought they were kidding or it was ruined or something! there was only 2 pieces left, one that was ruined and this one!!

Going to 25 EGP after being sold for 259 EGP; that's 91% OFF!!!
That is like once in a life time experience, it's both the shock and the bargain of my life! Funny thing is that I saw that a couple of months ago and I thought of buying and I was like, maybe if it goes to 150 I'll buy it and now this happened!
Not that I am a cheap person, however I like to spend my money where I know it's 100% worth it, I love comparing prices and getting the best. I promise if anyone starts doing that, it's always a win situation.

PS. I know it might seem like nothing, but for me I was having a far from perfect day and this happened, so I believe god has his own way of cheering me up and I also believe that if you think something is too expensive, you can get it in the sale. If it was meant to be it will be! and It was meant to be!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More