Featured

Thursday 14 March 2013

Online Toiletries Shopping Haul

In previous the article a babe on a budget, I recommended shopping online to find cheaper stuff. Shopping online is much more than just a place for cheap stuff. Online shopping is great for working ladies like me, if we want to get something and we have no time to go to the store to get; we can have it delivered at home. In Egypt, I have to admit that online shopping and E-commerce is booming, however a lot of girls have been robbed by the so called Facebook groups. Even some websites have the worst experiences, some friends of mine experienced 2 weeks delay in their orders from some famous website -I am not going to mention names- but most of the people who are into online shopping will know what I am talking about. I have purchased many items online before; but it's the first time to make some toiletries shopping solely online .Enough Ranting ... here is my Experience with online Haul ....

First, Here are the stuff I bought collectively, Excuse my camera ...


The first website I went on, with actually the one I am currently working with Jumia.com. I will be totally honest with you guys on it though. The delivery is for free if you order stuff over 100 EGP, which you will end up doing once you got into there anyway. The delivery took 5 days for me just like Jumia promised, however that might be a little bit long for some people. Jumia does cash on delivery for everyone, what I love about it, is that you get it delivered in a safe Aramex sealed packaging.


The first thing was this lovely set, She ... is Fun! The set consists of One deodorant, One shimmery body lotion and One Eau de Toilette. It came in this cute heart shaped pink box; Which I am using now as makeup box. Honestly I couldn't resist the Price @ 115 EGP I decided to give it a try. The amazing thing is the whole set have the same scent, it's a soft floral scent that is good for everyday use. The Eau de toilette is amazing if you want to still have some fragrance on without wasting your expensive perfume. The lotion isn't glittery but it gives a nice shimmery glow to the skin and the deodorant lasts around 6 hours.








The second thing was 2 items from the Canadian brand Delon, again lovely cute little package; it gave me the feeling that I got it from the shop, inside there is this little flyer that has the full range of products Now Available in Egypt. I got Coconut body butter 200ml @ 45 EGP which is less than Victoria's Secret, The body shop and Fruttini. It's amazing I have used it a couple of time, the scent is really yummy and it's seriously hydrating for my knees, elbows and back my feet. I also got this raspberry and currant aromatherapy body mist @ 35 EGP, it's amazing scent with this price and it's 236ml. The body butter is hydrating for the whole day, the scent isn't strong but you can smell when applying it, as for the body mist scent longevity is about 6 hours as well.  The cutest thing about these Canadian products is that they have writings on it with the logo "indulge your senses while softening your skin" on the body butter.

The second Website was agzakhana.com, they seriously have a huge range of products that makes it hard for you to choose. The delivery took 3 hours seriously, the only thing is that you have to pay 10 EGP if you live in Cairo for shipping and 25 EGP if you live outside Cairo. The only down side was that the packaging was in a yellow plastic bag, no branding, no sealed bag no nothing.


I got this fantasy body care aqua massage sponge which is tonifying loofah; basically this is thing is half loofah half sponge @ 12 EGP. I am going to use it for scrubbing and toning during the shower, amazing price of course and very easy to use. The second thing is I decided to get baby wipes for my skin instead of regular wipes. A tip, if it's used to babies then it's perfect for sensitive skin, this Max Touch pack has 80 wipes for 14 EGP. The baby wipes are non alcoholic single use wipes, it's super for savings. 

I also got these lovely ladies. The first one is Garnier face wash, it's my regular wash however I found it @ 11 EGP in there so I had to snap it, if you wanna know more about it, then you should read about it on my makeup routine article. You will find a different price, that old price was the price I got it for in Carrefour; but not anymore. I have decided to explore other options for scrubs, something that is stronger and can go for body and face. The nice pharmacist on the phone politely suggested St Ives after the Biosilk product was out of stock on the website. I remember my mom buying this brand when I was younger and I was dying to use it, it's actually an English brand and it's really good. The scent is seriously fresh apricot, it's @ 45 EGP.
So girls, now you know what I got myself this month, hope you enjoy your online shopping as well.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More