Featured

Sunday 1 June 2014

Summer Glow!


For the summer I love a sun kissed kind of flushed look, even If I spend all my mornings in the office. I find that after putting on my foundation or BB cream and concealer, I always reach for 3 products to get that summer glow. This works on any eye look and it never fails to make me radiant.

Bronzer
I sculpt my face with Oriflame Terracotta bronzing powder. I use the benefit brush that comes with its blushes to draw my cheek bones, temples and jaw line, then I blend with my Cartice blush brush. The bronzer retails for 80 something EGP. 

Blush

I use my H&M double ended blush & foundation brush to apply my blush to the apples of my cheeks. The blush I am loving the summer, is the silky blush from essence in the shade sweetheart.  The shade is a gorgeous coral tone with some pink undertones. I make sure I use my brush with a light hand because this blush is very pigmented. The blush retails to 38 EGP.  

Highlighter


I use my clean fingers to dab a little bit of highlighter on the areas I like to bring out on my face are above my cheek bones, my cupid's bow and the bridge of my bone. I love the highlighter from the Victoria's secret studio palette, also the Flormar terracotta powder in shade 21 is perfect; and it retails at 40 something EGP.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More