Featured

Thursday 26 June 2014

Current Favorite Style Bloggers

I did my Favorite youtube gurus post earlier this year, because I am bloody addicted to YouTube. I am a fashion blogger and enthusiast in general so I love me some hard core fashion blogging , you know just skimming through very inspiring outfits and photography. So I have current favorites that I am always checking.

Sammi 
Sammi has many roots I think mainly Caribbean and English, she also has a YouTube channel. Her style is mostly monochromatic but she bursts into colors from now and then, she is such an inspiration. Sammi wears all high street brands and always looks good, beautycrush.co.uk is her blog.

Yanin

She is this English girl with Asian roots who happens to have a great edgy style. If you check out the archive of her blog you can see how much she has grown her style. She has a very tiny frame which is far away from me, but she is really inspiring. Yanin wears a lot of  high street items mixed with dupes to high end. idressmyselff.blogspot.co.uk is her blog. 

Tanesha
American plus size blogger who has timeless style, she knows how to dress her curves. I personally take a lot of inspirations from her outfits and because she wears a lot of high street, I think her style is accessible to everybody. Her lovely blog is girlwithcurves.com

Ashley
Ashley is from the UK and is living the US, I think she is a model but I am not sure. Her style is very versatile, you can't put her in a box and she is the queen of mismatching. She does wear a lot of high end with high street, but she gets A LOT of use of her high end pieces. Check out her blog ashley-ringmybell.blogspot.co.uk .

Nadya
The Emarati girl who dresses to kill. She leads an amazing life because of her blog, her outfits are impeccable and she is not afraid of pulling off any style. Over the years she got a lot of affiliate deals and many high end pieces, but I still think she is very inspiring. Her blog is nice thefiercediaries.com

Araz
He created his blog to show off the street style of Tehran streets. The Iranian Araz Fazaeli is the Editor in Chief of the amazing blog showing off bits and pieces of Iranian youth wearing the chicest outfits mixing between high end and high street. Change your views towards Tehran here tehrantimes.com .
Olivia 
An american blogger who does fashion and lifestyle blogging like it should be. Her outfits are amazing and her love for travel and details is inspiring. She wear mostly high end brands like it's the only thing there is it to wear. The name of the blog shows really what it's all about lusttforlife.com

Nadia
 
 She is a half Lebanese plus size fashion model and blogger who has a daring sense of style. She is not afraid to show skin with sheer fabrics and she wears everything with comfort. Nadia said she gets some plus sized outfits altered to her body, but I think her style is inspiring whatever the size of audience is. Check her out nadiaaboulhosn.com .

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More