Featured

Monday 30 June 2014

June 2014 Favorites

Yes! I am going to have monthly favorites from now on. Since we established that I suck at Hauls, Sharing the things I love every month will be a great way to recommend various things.

L'Oreal True Match Foundation
I am late to the party, but I finally got this amazing foundation. I had to attend two weddings and a birthday party this month and this one has amazing staying power. The coverage is really nice and it doesn't make me oily at all. I got it for 155 EGP and my color is W3 Golden Beige and it's the perfect match.
Flormar Quartz Plus nail polish
I have always tried the flormar makeup and I have special love for their nail polishes. This month I have been rocking this burgundy color on my toes mostly and my nails, also this milk color is really nice. I would use one layer for french nails and 3 layers if I am going for all milk nails. I got them for 25 EGP each.

H&M brushes
I did my friend's sister makeup for her wedding at the begging of the month so I had to wash my tools, and I have to say the H&M brushes get better and fluffier with washing.  This foundation brush is amazing with my L'Oreal true match I actually get complements on how natural it looks, it was for 64 EGP. The angled brush is better than the Catrice one and the ELF one, I got it for 59 EGP.

Axe Anarchy for her
I love my Nivea anti perspirant but the other day my brother pushed me to get this one. I love the packaging because it's a balance between touch and feminine. It smells phenomenal and it has great staying power,  yeah also I got it for 20 EGP.

L'Oreal Hydra Total 5 Purifying gel wash
I am obliviously going to the in detail review, but I love it. It cleans like squiky clean and it doesn't dry out my face. It was for 47 EGP.

Spa sister sugar foot butter
It's summer and my boots are sleeping in the closet right now so I have to create protection for my feet. This butter smells amazing like a mix of sugar and peanut butter, and it goes great on my elbows. I am not sure how much is it because I got it in a giveaway.

Fresh Look Colored lenses
I fall off the colored contact lenses wagen after 5 years of resisting.  I think it's great for a no makeup makeup day where I wanna look especial. The color is dark green and it's not only the color, I feel like it makes my eyes look bigger and more awake. I got this one which is used for one month only for 35 EGP as a trial because I didn't want to commit to the year long one, but I think I am gonna buy it.
Daria Rice
It's so freaking random but I have been into fitness for the last 2 months and I lost 10.5 kilos so far. I know it doesn't look that sexy but it makes you look sexy. It's so yummy, it smells like brown bakery and it's very filling. This is a kilo and it was 34 EGP and I think it's going to last me a lot because I only use 50 grams per day and I don't use it every day.

And you what are your June 2014 favorites?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More