Featured

Thursday 5 June 2014

My day with L'Oreal and Christope Gaillet

Thanks to Scoop Empire  and L'Oreal, me and two of my close friends attend the IT LOOKS event in Cairo. We met Christophe Gaillet who is L'Oreal ambassador and who was crowned the AIPP (Association Internationale Presse Professionnelle Coiffure) Grand Trophy 2013-2014. We also met Ahmed Who is the educational manager in L'Oreal, who along with Christophe created our new looks.
Here is how our day went ..
The IT LOOKS
All these hair colors
We headed to the L'Oreal academy in Mohandseen where we met the L'Oreal crew and Christophe Gaillet. The Salon part was great, it felt like hair heaven out there and I loved how Hollywoodish it was.
Christophe and Sahar working on one of the models
Christophe working on a model
We watched Christophe teach hair dressers from all over the country how to do the IT LOOKS on
different models.
Getting ready to do my hair
A Miley Moment
Some great ideas for hair coloring used on us was amonia free bleaching powder and not touching the roots with hair, that way it's not damaging to the hair. 
Nancy bleaching her hair

Afrodite bleaching her hair
One exciting thing was my friend Nancy who had version hair and now has the best Bronde hair ever, shame we didn't take a picture though.
Christophe working on Afro's hair
Final Touches
After finishing my hair, one of the hair dressers named Omar tamed my fly aways with a serum that I can still smell 2 days later.

My final look
Christophe and Afrodite
Christophe and I

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More