Featured

Monday 16 June 2014

Weekly Shower Routine

People think I am dead in the shower, but I like to stay long in there because I consider it my beautifying time. I don't do this everyday or in the gym, this is my weekly 45 minutes shower. Here is how to get the most of it:
Start with dry brushing your body upwards towards your heart. It's a great way to get your blood circulation active and I will right a post about it's ingrown hair and cellulite benefits.
After you get the whole body and hair soaking wet, Start shampooing. Click here to see my favorite shampoo. After washing the hair well,  use your favorite hair conditioner and turn off the water.
Lather up the Loofah with a shower gel and  make sure you rub it over all your body. Then  use the shower head to wash off the lather without washing hair.
Turn off the water again, and get a pumice to gently scrub the elbows, knees and heels. Then use a scrub to scrub all over the body, especially any areas where there is any ingrown hairs. I use St Ives or any home made scrub. If you are a shaving girl, this moment is perfect to shave your legs with some hair conditioner whiling rinsing your hair.
Dry yourself and after rubbing a small lemon on the elbows, make sure to apply lotion on your body and focus on the knees, elbows and heels. I use Vaseline Lotion.
 Use Shabah powder on the underarms area, I personally never let deodorant touch that area in order to keep it fair and infection free.

Have fun in the shower and remember it's your personal beauty time. Good Luck xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More