Featured

Monday 23 December 2013

2013 Fashion favorites

With 2013 coming to an end, I have to say I have mixed feelings about this year. I am going to concentrate on the positives though. I was going to do 13 things I loved in 2013, however turned out I loved much more stuff than that. So I decided I am going to have a little series of blog posts. I am starting with style items, this is like a little mix clothes, shoes, jewelry and bags. They have chic's stamp of grantee. So let's get started ... 


Moustache Double Ring
Earlier this year I was obsessed with double rings, I had a huge crush on Moustache stuff. It was costume made for me by Nermeen from Nana's, because my fingers are too big and I never find my size easily. I used to have it on my hand all the time. I have to say I am not reaching for it as much as I used to do, however it's really a favorite of mine.

Only burgundy top
I bought the exact same top last year in black, this one I got for half the price because it was on sale. I have always been in love with the draped neck line, I think it's very flattering. I think Burgundy is my color and it's really in this year. I got it from Only jeans. The crazy thing is that I found online a similar Vievinne westwood top only for Price *10, so yay for me.


Adidas running shoes
This one I got on my birthday and it's gorgeous gorgeous as you can see. I am going to have a review on it soon, however you already know I love it. The color is just all me, as you can see it's gotten a little dirty cause I always take them jogging. 

Silver bracelet
I have awakened a passion for silver this year, that I didn't remember I had. I think this bracelet is like my diamond stable, Reference: The little black book of style. I think it's very Audrey Hepburn , it can class up any outfit and you can wear it with everything. Love this feminine bracelet. 

H&M black chiffon top
To be honest, I haven't been really into the whole short long trend, however this baby changed my mind. The fabric is seriously soft and I love the fit on this one very much. I got it from H&M in city stars, and I have to say the one we have in Maadi doesn't have all the goodies that the one in City Stars have. 

Payless glittery heels
 
I got this on new year's eve, so technically it's like the last thing I bought in 2012. Since I only wore it through the time between 2012 and 2013 and it got the best part of 2013, when would I have written about it. I got this from pay less, it looks like the one Carrie Bradshaw has in the movie "Sex & City". The heel is like 5 to 6 cm, with like a rounder toe so it's really comfortable and easy to walk in. 
Splash wings Necklace
Splash really doesn't attract me when I am window shopping, however when I actually get in; I always find good deals. This caught my eye as this kind of pharoa queen with the wings and all. The colors are really gorgeous, the royal blue with the torquise. I thought that the little chains can be tacky, however it just looking all over chic.


Splash Shoulder Bag
Click Here to see how much of a big bargain this bag was. I love bargains, and I love when bargain are actually worth it. This bag is really really cute, I actually saw the black version in a photo on tumblr. I love dark colors so whenever I am finding myself wearing black on grey or all black, this bag instantly gives a pop of color to the outfit.

Payless glittery evening bag
I got this along with the heels, so I wore them both on New Year's Eve. I do have a black clutch for evening, which is honestly more practical. I love this baby cause you get to put the bare essentials, just my ID, some money, lip gloss and barely my phone. It totally glams up any dull or dark outfit. 

Charles and Kieth wallet
This was also a birthday gift, and I needed a new wallet badly. I know it kind of looks purple here, however it's pink like the middle part of it. I love pink, I think we have established that. I am in love with anything quilted and the lock on this one is just lovely. It's very girly, I always need to make sure that I have no pens with its caps off in my bag. I think that the gold details makes it look expensive. There is also 2 colors still available in Charles and Kieth, you can get the clutch version as well (Pink, Beige and Black)

Allah silver pendent

I haven't had any thing that says allah since I was like 8 or 9. I think it looks very expensive and it's just a classic. I honestly didn't think it would look that good on me. I love it so much I was wearing it even when I am sleeping, then my mom discovered that and borrowed it. 

H&M floral top
I love flowers and this is like the dark side of floral. Very form fitting and slimming, this neckline is one my favorites. I love love love that it's long enough to fit in any pants, low rise or high rise. The dark berry mixed with purple is really in this season, so love love this top. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More