Featured

Saturday 28 December 2013

2013 random favorites

I have started a little series called "2013 Love" which is basically saying what are the things I have used and liked through out the year. I have already mentioned all my Style a, this is one is a little bit different. Just Stuff that I think these are things you can try because I have tried them for you and telling you they will rock your world. Basically I am going to mention random things like food, gadgets, stationary, etc .... Everything I discovered in 2013. 


Beats by Dr.Dre solo
Actually I am going to have a review on this baby, because it's worth it. It became hard for me to listen to music in other headphone, except the beats studio and Bose which are a notch above the solo beats. I love music and If you love music, this one is totally worth the price. 

LAICA scale
I know that the scale doesn't define the weight loss, however you need to know at the end of the day. LAICA is really nice, it was just really nice to try electronic rather than the regular one. I think it looks really chic in my room. 
The batter half & co
In 2012 I was all about cupcakes and I really love it, however things changed this year. I still love cupcakes, however I discovered The batter half &co in Jan 2013. It's amazing and I love it, everything is mentioned in the review linked above. I wish they have a Maadi branch because honestly only Zamalek is not fair for the rest of Cairo residents.

HTC desire 500
Since 2011 I have been a blackberry user, then my BB gave up on me this year. I was considering t the scale doesn't define the weight loss, however you need to know at the end of the day. The picture is off the internet because I am taking these pictures with my phone, I will have a whole post on it soon. Light years better than blackberry and the built in beats studio, right on. 

Quick Oats
My daily breakfast is skimmed milk + honey + brown oats.I have tried more than one brands throughout 2013, however this one is just the best of them. I love the packaging because it's not plastic and that's better for me honestly. They are cooked easily and they taste better and they are actually the cheapest one I have tried, so totally recommend them.

Colorful Notebook
Love love love this baby, I love it so much I am using it very carefully. Look at how cute the colors are, I actually saw some furniture pieces in the same fabric. Excuse me in the back, but it has a PINK first page. I am really loving how dens the papers are, I think it would make a great notebook for sketch book portfolio for fashion or makeup. 

Di'Macarons
My friend shouted "Your ultimate love" when we were in city stars, this little stand that has only Macaroons. I swear If I can name my autobiography something funny, it will be the search of the best Macaroon. It's amazing, very soft crust and amazing rich creamy filling. I didn't find any traces of this place online or any other branches. I loved them and I will totally look for it next time I am there.

Food Scale
I know I am crazy, I weigh my food. My mom loves the measuring cup that it has on top because she uses it when I am not looking. Very high quality on this, there is even a grantee. It's not ruined, I have drops of water fallen on it as well as food and it's still working. Totally recommend this one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More