Featured

Sunday 20 October 2013

Oriflame "mini" Haul

I have grew up seeing my mom shopping at Oriflame, and I have been dying to shop there since like March. The products are insanely cheap and are surprisingly of a good quality. I have found an Oriflame Consultant who contacted me through Facebook, being in Assuit I thought it's going to take forever to get my stuff. On the contrary it took her less than 48 hours to deliver my order. I ordered the stuff on Friday night, even when there was something not available she told me on spot. I woke up on Sunday like at 10ish in the morning to find aramex on my door with this Oriflame box, They have attached a detailed receipt with everything in there.

Here is the stuff I got. From left to right, Terracotta Powder which is a bronzing Powder, then the Eyelash curler, then Hyper stretch Mascara and Very me Smooth Foundation. Underneath are the Oriflame Catalog for October and November. Essentially they charged me 5 EGP for the November Catalog, then the October Catalog was included in the box not in the receipt so I guess it was a gift. The consultant gives you an extra 
This is the Bronzing powder inside the box shown earlier. It doesn't have shades so I bought the only one available. The top cote was so glittery which got me scared because I didn't want glitter all over my face while contouring. Good news It was actually just a useless top cote and the powder itself is matte and the shade is lovely against my skin. It was at 88 EGP after the consultant discount, thank god because it was 114 EGP in the catalog. 
So since I tried this thing and seen it million times on YouTube. The size isn't as big as you would think, it can be as big as your hand. The rubber handles is gentle on the fingers and the purple color is nice. The price is insane, It was only 15 EGP. Even before the discount of the consultant it was 19 EGP, however it says in the catalog that it was 29 EGP before the catalog discount.
At first the package didn't feel that it has any product in it and I spelt a little on the packaging. I was scared that it would smudge, however I did use it and I have actually seen length to my lashes. I got it in black for 34 EGP, thanks to my consultant discount. 
The very me line is supposed to me the "young" line in Oriflame. I got this foundation in the shade "Cocoa" which is much darker than my complexion. I got this for contouring and also usage as a body foundation. I also mix the color on the back on my hand with a fair color and it gets a really nice shade. The foundation is smooth almost liquid so I shake it well before I use it. It can be a little bit orange if used alone without a bronzer on the body. It was only 40 EGP, thanks to the discount. 

I am officially in love with Oriflame, and my consultant is so professional and nice.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More