Featured

Wednesday 23 October 2013

October Haul

Without a boring introduction, I went shopping and here are the stuff I have got. Also I will be reviewing most of the items, if you want a special review just tell me. I am just so excited to share this irrelevant piece of info, my new phone has a better camera with focus and editing all these cool stuff and unlike my regular camera transferring the pictures into the laptop is much easier with it. You will notice that my pictures are much better from now on and excuse my heels in the background. Here we go .. Everything I bought is ...
As you can see it's pretty random I have got these actually in one day so it was easier for me to put them together for a haul.

(The Body Shop Rain Forest Moisture Shampoo) I am kind of going back and force between the Rain forest Moisture and the Rain forest Balance. This time I got Rain forest Moisture @ 65 EGP. If you want to know all about the sulfate free shampoo benefits you can click here, also to read the review on this shampoo and to know which famous beauty blogger is using it please click here.

(The Body Shop Coconut Oil Hair Shine) I have been reading a lot about coconut oil benefits for hair and skin. I have failed to find virgin pure coconut oil so I decided to give the one from The body shop a chance. It comes in this tin round packaging. The oil is in a buttery solid shape, however ingredients is not just coconut oil as it has paraben in it.This was @ 85 EGP, I will be reviewing this very soon as I have used it right away after buying it. 

(Schawrzkopf Gliss Hair Repair Marrakesh Oil & Coconut Conditioner) So one day I was out of conditioner and I used my mom's which happened to be this conditioner. I checked the ingredients and the first one was water, it had lots of essential oils also it doesn't have Sulfate. After I unrolled my hair in the morning, it smelled heavenly. I decided to buy it from now on, as it softens my hair a lot. It was just 30 EGP.


(Flormar Super Matte nail Enamel) This Turkish brand makes some really affordable products of an acceptable quality. I grabbed these two shades, the pastel pink is in shade M117 and the dark nude is in shade M105. These are like two of my favorite colors that goes all year long, fall, spring, summer and even winter. Each one of these was @ 25 EGP. I have grabbed them from the City Center Maadi Stand. 

(Bourjois Antiperspirant Deodorant) I never put deodorant near my skin, as I have crazy sensitive skin and I get rashes. I don't advice it to anybody. This deodorant is to be used on your clothing. Just for any sweat stains to be invisible. It has a powdery smell and it was just 30 EGP.

(Vaseline total moisture lotion) As soon as I have seen the velvet musk commercial I wanted to buy it. Being a regular Cocoa user I was feeling guilty to buy the big bottle of musk alone. I foun this amazing small package of cocoa glow, which is more practical to be in my hand bag @ 12 EGP so I had to get it. It has the same product, of course less quantity and it's easier to get your hands on all the product. The Velvet musk was @ 35 EGP and it's just the regular bottle with a heavenly Arabic smell. 


(Bonbons Malizia Eau de toilette) Remember these? they were like my first fragrance when I was like 10 or something, damn that was 11 years ago *getting old* . I found these and I was obsessed seriously with them so I grabbed 3 of them. I have got Oxygen Bubble, Pisca Pop and Melody .. currently Melody is my favorite. Each one of these were @ 25 EGP, I know these are not like reliable I will just keep them in my bag and around because I am crazy about anything Nostalgic or smelling good.  

(Garnier light eye roll on) So people around the internet have been raving about this. I don't have like major dark circles or visible bags or anything, thank god. The fact that I have mistaken it for sort of the concealer version of BB cream was a contributor in me buying this thing. It is not a concealer, however it does wake you up according to the claims so I will try it and review it. It was @ 30 EGP. 

That's it for my Random October Haul xx

1 comments:

3 Researches SHOW How Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.

The meaning of this is that you actually burn fat by eating Coconut Fats (in addition to coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

These 3 studies from big medical journals are sure to turn the conventional nutrition world around!

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More