Featured

Wednesday 18 September 2013

The Body Shop Blotting Papers Review

I got this Mineral Powder Blotting Papers box last month from the body shop. The whole thing was 40 EGP, and it had 65 papers. I do have an oily skin.While my cheeks don't really get oily to the extent of needing a blotting paper; my T-zone does need it especially my nose. All I do basically is tap on my nose and sometimes my chin and forehead with this paper, no rubbing please. I use this on my bare face and above my makeup, it works both ways no problem. So basically I am just going to get down with it.

The Good:
It soaks up all my oil, I look on the paper after one press and BAM it looks like I put some French fries on that. It gives a matte look if you have any makeup on it's going to have the same matte effect as it's reduces shine. You probably don't need to use it more than once, maximum twice per day. It's a great value marked to the price of course.

The Bad:
The mineral powder is too much. The packaging sort of looks like a tissues box *mini tissues box*, so when I am picking up a fresh one to use; the powder just flies in the air. When I tap the tissue on my face, there will be excess powder that I need to fluff or blend. Basically you need a mirror beside you after using it because you don't want to look like you just got some cocaine.

The Ugly:
This is really the only thing that's like horrible. You need to have your face actually clean, as this is not a cleaning tissue or a black heads remover. I always clean my face and unclog my nose pores, because they are the most oily and they tend to form invisible white heads. While I tab this thing once with my nose not really cleaned, it gave a really weird feeling and it looked like my nose had tiny pumps under my foundation. It sucks all the moisturizing oil from these white heads, leaving them slightly dry and visible, it doesn't look good.

That's it for the Blotting Paper by The body shop, It's a repurchase for me and I will always keep my pores unclogged.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More