Featured

Friday 13 September 2013

Ctrl+Z mini haul

I promised whenever I get a bunch of stuff, I'd hurry up and post a haul. Ctrl+Z is a jewelry and accessories brand owned by designer Zienab Chahin. Other than the unique designs Zienab put into her collections, she does this awesome thing whenever she's in the states. Basically Zienab goes shopping for all kinds of jewelry and accessories, then posts the pictures online for a "first come first serves" kind of a thing. Having great competition cause Z's taste is unquestionable, you're lucky to get some stuff. Here is what I got from her latest trip to the US. 
Zodiac Necklace
Girls I am a Scorpio and proud. I got this silver colored necklace with a pendent that says Scorpio and the symbol has rhinestones. The pendent usually hits my collar bone, however it's adjustable to go lower or higher. I got it @ 50 EGP.
Eiffel Tour Ring
I mentioned before how big my fingers are, so it's a blessing to find rings that actually fits. This is actually an adjustable double ring which makes it perfect to create some kind of a camouflage on my wide fingers. The rhinestones are not so clear in this picture, however it's really what makes the Eiffel tour look pretty. I got it @ 60 EGP.
Eiffel Tour Earrings
Alright, I am busted for being in love with Eiffel Tour. This ring has actually combined my 2 favorite things, Eiffel Tour and Flowers. I am in love with the white and rose contrast . I got them @ 50 EGP.

Heart & Tiara Earrings
This stud earring is really chic and feminine. It's sort of a stony white heart topped with most amazing rhinestone tiara with little white beads. I got them @ 50 EGP.
Nail Ring
Silver colored nail finger, It's great because the nail itself is not too long making it practical. I love the heart opening in the middle, it shows off my nail polish color. I got it @ 50 EGP.
Crystal Studs
These -Unlike everything else- weren't actually from Ctrl+z. These are simple crystal studs I got randomly, they look simple and sophisticated. I got them @ 15 EGP.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More