Featured

Sunday 1 September 2013

Looks to shop early fall

I just can't believe it's September already, it feels like yesterday was the new year's eve. I have to admit fall has been my favorite time of the year, for the last 2-3 years. After a long sweating summer, I am dreaming of the drama of fall weather and glam of fall style. While it's still early to wear the boots and cover up with the coats, it's not late to get ready with some fur and leather; which happened to be hot fall trends.
I am in love with fur vests, forever and always faux fur die hard lover. A look that can be taken from morning to night with a fur vest and a couple of wild bangles. The morning look can be easily pulled off at work, then for a night date or a night out with friends with the add on-s. H&M top @ 229 EGP, H&M fur vest @ 269 EGP, H&M jeans @ 269 EGP, H&M ankle booties @ 299 EGP. Bangles set @ 169 EGP from stardvirus and BE EXCLUSIVE leather bag @ 350 EGP from Jumia.com


So I have been lately obsessed with A line leather skirts, I have a soft spot for for mismatching so basically having leahter (a tough material) mixed with A-line skirt (girlie garment) is like heaven to me. An outfit like this, personally I can wear starting 5 pm. Great for a date or a night out, the bondage ankle booties are a glam touch that makes it look more edgy. The whole outfit is from H&M. Soft chiffon blouse @ 159 EGP, Leather skirt @ 199 EGP, Ankle Booties @ 499 EGP and bag @199 EGP.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More