Featured

Friday 2 May 2014

H&M Beauty in Egypt / Mini Haul

If you travel abroad, you probably know that H&M carries an affordable beauty line. I am one of H&M biggest fans, and I have been wondering about their beauty line for a while. I walk into the City Center Maadi AKA Carrefour H&M branch and I see the accessories corner has a new display for beauty products. They have everything, Lip sticks, Lip pens, Eye Shadows, Bronzers, Highlighters, Nail Polishes and Brushes!!
I know that like 4 or 5 months ago, H&M started carrying some brushes and beauty tools like eye and lip liners sharpeners. My friends actually got me like the pink sharpener and the eye brow brush, however there was no actual makeup and no variety collection.
If you are on the look for some cheap make brushes in Cairo, GOD KNOWS HOW HARD IT IS! H&M is carrying some nice brushes now. They have a huge array of Lipstick shades, and they name their shades which I think is far from the drug store feel some cheap brands have.
I obviously bought some stuff because I had to try everything out. I didn't buy much honestly because I didn't have time to read proper reviews about the beauty line and I didn't want to spend my money on unreliable products. I just couldn't resist these tiny packages were calling my name, I have literally ran to the bathroom in city center to try the stuff out! YES! I was that excited.

These are the stuff I got

Eyelash Curler
I got this eyelash curler in this awesome metallic pink color, they carry it in black as well. It comes in this minimal packaging and it has a extra rubber piece. This one is for 49 EGP. 

 Lip Sticks
I was going to buy only one, but since they don't really have testers I wasn't sure which one will be the one I like. I got this light pink one called "Pink Glove" and this salmon nude one called "Nude Bliss". I think the packaging is great, compared to other drug stores such as Maybelline and Rimmel it looks great. Each one of these was at 59 EGP. 

Foundation & Blush Brush
I loved the idea of a double ended brush, it will take less space and do more jobs. The brush is pretty much self explanatory and it I got it at 64 EGP. 

Select Smokey eyes Brush
 They have a nicer looking line of brushes named select, they are white with gold metallic accent. The packaging is hard plastic and looks kind of more fancy. I got this Smokey eyes brush, it's a double ended brush. One end is tapered brush and one end is angeld liner brush. I got it for 59 EGP.  

That's it, I know I got few stuff .. but I think I am going to get more because I like them already. Go check H&M out and go beauty shopping on a budget. xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More