Featured

Wednesday 27 November 2013

Shrink your pores mask

Oily skin tend to have larger pores than other types of skins, and since I am blessed with oily skin I have this problem. Larger pores double the risk of black heads, also having bigger pores make your makeup look horrible. You clean, you tone and you scrub so it would look better, however these little suckers need something extra to calm down. Here is what I do; after I apply my nose strip to unclog my pores, I apply this mask and it works wonders on my skin. I swear my makeup looks great after it, it's cheap and easy with all natural ingredients. I call it the retouch mask.

You will need:
2 Slices of ripe tomatoes
1 Table spoon of yogurt (I use non-fat cause that's what I have around my house)
1 tea spoon of vinegar

What this does: 
The tomatoes have skin renewal agents, it will also open up your pores and clean them. Vinegar is a natural cleaner and shrinker. Finally the yogurt works on softening and brightening your skin

Recipe:
Mix ingredients in a food chopper till it's mushy and apply it on your face.
Just leave it on your skin for 20 minutes and wash it off
I recommend removing the tomatoes chunky pieces before washing it, so you can avoid clogging the sink

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More