Featured

Monday 18 November 2013

No Makeup makeup

As most of you know I am a working gal and I happen to love my beauty sleep. Since the snooze button is my best friend in the morning I am usually left with no more than 20 minutes -usually less- to be out of the door. I always have to clean my face, brush my teeth, do my hair, get dressed, do my makeup and have breakfast in a rush. I like to look well put together and with the time constraints I have developed a little makeup routine that takes about 4 to 5 minutes. So If you like to get a natural look with makeup for everyday's rush, this post is for you.
After I clean my face and tone it with rose water, I let it dry while I get dressed. Then I start putting my makeup. 
1) Base:
For daily usage I use tinted moisturizer. Foundations usually don't give a natural look and I also have to consider that for 10 hours or more I will be wearing this on my poor pours, so I don't like clog them. The tinted moisturizer is easy to blind and doesn't give that much of coverage, just a casual glow and evened skin tone. It also has SPF and that's great for sun protection. I put it all over my face even on my eyelids, I am currently using elf tinted moisturizer in the shade sand. 
2) Coverage:
Since my base wasn't for much coverage, I hide any blemishes or redness with concealer. Mostly I don't need it under eyes, however it can be good to brighten under the eyes in the same step as well. I do this little trick where I actually pass the concealer on the bridge of my nose and on my Cupid's bow, as some sort of basic highlighting. I am currently using The body shop correction concealer in the shade 02.
3) Eyes:
Curling my lashes changed my life, and I am not exaggerating. In the morning I just curl my eyes and put mascara, and BAM change. I add black eye pencil on my water line just to give my eyes an Arabic sexy look. These 3 steps combined makes my eyes look bigger and I don't need any eye shadow.  I am currently using Oriflame Hyberstretch mascara, Oriflame eyelash curler and Lord & Berry matte kajal kohl pencil. 
4)Lips:
My number one go to lip product when I am in a hurry is labello lip balm. I am currently all over this pearly shine one, it had a bubblegum taste and a hint of shimmer with baby pink color. The color is light and it gives a really nice glow to the lips. I always have it in my bag just to adjust all day long. 

That's how I get my everyday look, it never looks like I am wearing makeup while looking well put together. Also I always carry my blotting papers in my bag, just to soak up any shine during the day. I hope it was benefital for you. Xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More