Featured

Friday 1 November 2013

Himalaya Neem Wash and Scrub Review

So when I was in India I got the wash from Himalaya and it was great. I saw the wash along with the scrub while I was shopping one day and decided since I had a good experience in India might as well repeat it in here. When I opened the package, I discovered that it's not the same one I used in India, the one I got in Egypt is gel based and green when the one I got from India was a foaming white wash. I have been using these stuff for 2 months right now. So without further ado, here is what I think of both the Wash and Scrub from Himalaya ...

The Wash

The Good:
It has a non sticky gel consistency that makes it easy to apply and cover all of the face. It helped it a lot when removing my Halloween makeup, really does clean everything up.

The Bad:
It leaves the skin dry and tight after usage, which makes it feel like I have just got some face tightening. It doesn't prevent pimples like it claims at all.

The Ugly:
I broke out, for the first time in my life I broke out on my cheeks and my forehead. My skin got really oily just hours after using the wash. I have never got white heads on my chin or cheeks, however after using this wash I got plenty of them.

The Scrub 

The Good:
It has a very soft texture which is great for sensitive skin. It's very gentle on the skin and it's face friendly.

The Bad:
The little blue scrubby balls sometimes hide while washing your face, then you are faced with them white brushing your hair or doing your makeup. It's sort of tricky to remove by washing only, you have get your towel in action for this one.

The Ugly:
It wasn't scrubbing enough for me. Compared to other scrubs I have used, I am going to say that this scrub is just plain weak.

Both are not a repurchase for me. XX

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More