Featured

Sunday 20 July 2014

A new beginning

17 months ago I took the decision to finally come out of blogger closet and start my own blog . When I started I had no idea where this blog will lead me, I didn't start it with an aim or even a unique concept. I just wanted to get my ideas about fashion and beauty out there. Little did I know, being a blogger added to me on so many levels. My research for fashion and beauty blogs, following new trends, reading about bogging techniques and concepts; all helped in me growing into fashion. Now, I feel like I have developed a unique vision for my blog and what I want my readers to follow. As you have guessed from the new name, welcome to "Babe on Budget". The fashion scene in Egypt is filled with luxurious outfits and designer wearing bloggers, which is amazing; however I want to get the high street wearing girls out there. The concept is basically the story of my life, leading a stylish life depending on my salary ... looking good without going broke. I hope you enjoy it, and I really hope this creates a difference -even if it's small-  in the fashion blogging scene .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More