Featured

Sunday 3 August 2014

July 2014 Favorites

July and Ramadan are OVER!! Honestly, July / Ramadan felt like the longest month in 2014 yet. I didn't get to experience with a lot of products, but these are the stuff I loved.

Victoria's Secret Mini Set
I have been on the go this month, to the point of having 2 Iftar outings in one day ... several times! I spent a lot of time outside the house and this mini set was my secret weapon. I always smelled great and it's very travel friendly.

Essence silky smooth blush 
In Ramadan, I wanted to rock a natural look and this blush was my secret weapon. The shade "Natural Beauty" is a plush tone with coral undertones, it gives that "I woke up like this look". It's very pigmented and lasts for a long time on the face.

Eve rose water
Rose Water is the best toner anyone can ever use, and when it comes in a packaged form it's simply heaven. I don't find myself dealing with the shenanigans of regular rose water with this one, no weird smells or anything.
Gliss Conditioner 
This conditioner smells some where between Kresitas hair mask and peanut butter. With no sulfate, this conditioner has giving my hair the softness that it needs.  

Pasta Zara
Ramadan = Food ... right? this month I have been eating this brown pasta zara like there is no tomorrow.  It is lighter than white pasta and I think I like how tastes more. 

Twinings Green Tea
I have always drank it in cafes, but this month I brought my own pack home. It helped me a lot during my time of the month and It was amazing with eid kahk.

How was your July? did you love anything that helped you through it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More