Featured

Tuesday 15 July 2014

90's trends coming back

I was born in 1991 and that officially makes me a 90's kid. It was one of my favorite decades, not just because I grew up in it, but it was just awesome. These are the trends returning from the 90's and I am thanking god I can finally wear them again.

Denim Overalls
Remember wearing these with a big bow on your head, now you get to look trendy while being extra comfy. 

Slip Dresses
You know the ones that are technically night gowns, it's time to pump up the sexyness and go out like this.

Jelly Sandals
I owned one of these, it was clear and practically covered in glitter. It's so exciting to wear something you used to wear as kid and still be stylish. 

Chockers
We all wore the tattoo chocker and couldn't wait to grow up and get the gold and silver ones. What do you know? It's actually our generation chance to accessorize like our childhood idols.

Crop Tops
Britney and Christina are going to be so proud, they started the crop top trend back the 90's. I say start hitting the gym cause your abs are going public this season. 

Distoryed Mom Jeans
Jeans never looked as good and comfy, get back to the 90's and steal your mom's style with some destroyed Mom jeans. 
Round Glasses
The tiny Harry Potter frams are back in business, this time they come in all colors and style. 

Birken Stocks
I can't believe these are back, I guess comfort comes first this season. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More