Featured

Wednesday 22 May 2013

May Collective haul

Hello ladies, welcome back to my blog, this post is just a collective haul for May. I went shopping and I got random things mostly bargains. First here is a collective picture of everything I got ..

















I went to the body shop to get my dose of my sulfate free shampoo Rainforest moisture. I was having doubts about it because my stylists has been telling me that my hair is oily, so I looked for an oily hair alternative and I got this beauty, Rainforest Balance; it's still Sulfate free, silicon free and parabin free however it has oils that balances the oils your hair produces. It is the same price as Rainforest moisture, the shampoo is 65 EGP and the conditioner is 65 EGP.

.

Another bargain was the least expected place, ALDO. I went in just to check out the new summer collection; the shoes are some what over priced, however I found some accessories. I am a big fan of cheap sunglasses; cause whenever I got expensive sunglasses I would either lose them or smash them by accident. The thing with cheap sunglasses that you won't cry over the 1000 EGP after you break or lose them. So I got this oversized beauty for 99 EGP only. I found a set of 5 rings, I think they were made for a finger's size 6 anyway I used them as knuckle rings, cause I have been obsessed with them only for 69 EGP. I know these are four, the fifth one had on stone in the middle so obviously didn't look like knuckle ring so I gifted them to my friend who has slim fingers.  


I know I have reviewed 7elua.com service as bad, however I got these strips from them that I thought we can buy some where else later cause they are great. I don't know about you, however I have been advised over and over again by mom not to peal my heels in pedicure cause that causes more dryness, so I am trying this new Botanical Choice heel patches for 20 EGP. It has Jojoba oil and tea oil which I think will do great; I will review it when I use it. The nose Patches are green tea I used on already and it was that amazing/disgusting feeling when you peal it off only 20 EGP as well.


Shame on me, but I didn't have the basic black blazer I should have, I got statement blazers that I fell in love with and I forgot to get the basic black one. Good news I found one that fit me perfectly very basic and elegant from H&M at 349 EGP, it's an investment that I am happy I did. While I was in H&M I got this fabric cleaning sticker roll, I finally found it in all pink at 29 EGP only. Another bargain I made was actually guided by my own piece of advice from Babe on a budget article. I dug into the Egyptian chain stores; it's hard to find something that is elegant and fits, however I did. I went to Source after 4 other shoe stores and got this black ballerina. I love pointy ballerina shoes cause I have big feet and I never fit into pointy ones, this one was only 120 EGP. I got this amazing chiffon maxi skirt from Terranova only 199 EGP, it's also available in black and grey.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More