Featured

Wednesday 1 May 2013

7elua.com bad experience

Hey ladies, this post is to review my experience with 7elua.com. as you know I am always keen on online shopping and it was a blast to find a site named 7elua.com. The name itself was motivating for me, the product range was good and the prices were good. I found a banner on Agzakhana.com which made me feel like they are related or under the same company and that motivated me to buy from it. 7elua.com you've missed with the wrong lady. It all started when I ordered last night I made an order of a cuticle cream, nose strips, heels strips, baby wipes and some feminine hygiene products *I am not sure if I wanna mention these now*.  They called this morning apologizing for not having the cuticle cream, Why? because oriflame who is the supplier is closed for holiday, I asked when will they open; they actually told me to call oriflame and ask. If I am going to call oriflame, might as well buy from them and how are you putting something that is out of stock online, what's more shocking how come you don't know when will your supplier open. Then the "doctor" on the phone kept trying to give me foot cream when I asked for a replacement for the cuticle cream; and I was like I just want something for fingers' cuticles not toes; however that didn't stop her from listing all the foot creams they have. Then I tried to add a set of nails to the order, simple the french set with rhinestones, I kept saying the name and on the 10th time she heard it then she had an amazing lack of product knowledge, I was like is it 50 EGP or 60 EGP and her answer was "I don't know I am not sure". The call ended and I was wishing to ask to add lashes to the order, however I wasn't ready to go through the hassle and when the order arrived I thanked god I didn't ask to add lashes. The order came to me 2 hours later with  this random guy and the packaging was far from secure, anyway the guy pretended not to have any change, my invoice which was hand written and so unclear said 191.75 EGP after delivery fees, I asked him to go get change from the near supermarket. How can he has no change for 200 EGP?? he's a delivery guy!! Hello, customer service 101. The delivery guy came after 10 minutes, claiming that there is no change in a centre full of super markets near me ... WOW. Not that I care about the 8 EGP, however I felt like being robbed on spot. The order was a disaster when I opened it. One of the feminine hygiene products didn't look like the website at all and actually some of the information were different on the packaging. I ordered a pack of 80 wipes; what I got was 2 packs, one with 40 wipes and the other with 24 wipes, no need to calculate I paid for 80 wipes and got 64 wipes. The nails were another disaster on the website it said 48 nails and the picture clearly had rhinestones that you add to the nails, you can check them here and seriously tell me if I am wrong, cause what I got was something that had the same name, however it wasn't it at all, it had some nails with an ugly glittery flower on, it was only 24 nails not 48 nails, again I paid for something I didn't get. The nails quality was okay after I cut them and file them then cover the ugly flower with nail polish, however it wasn't what I ordered at all, thank god I didn't order lashes, they would have sent me spider lashes or something. Finally the prices were easier removed or erased from all the products which is very weird because, why would you not want me to know the price, are selling it with a fake price??. All in All I am totally not satisfied with this experience, I will never buy from them again and I am still not sure if they are related to agzakhana.com or not. Totally not recommended.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More