Featured

Thursday 28 February 2013

Feb'13 readers' comments

The blog was created in November 2012, however nothing was really posted until this Feb. Since we're in the last couple of hours in Feb, I decided to post something different. I have been getting a lot of love from people who read the blog, I have so much appreciation for my readers. Soon when the blog hits more clicks, I will start having giveaways for the top reader. I am glad I could benefit some people and inspire other's, as long as I keep writing, I hope you'll keep reading and keep getting inspired. The person who was most supporting and always motivated me was the top reader of this month .... Hadeer Taha, she has an awesome blog herself http://tamarabluejeans.blogspot.com/ that I wish she would write in it more and more. Other reader who cared enough to give me feedback are also very inspiring to me and they push me to keep writing .... so without any further ado here are the comments ...













Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!

These kind comments are the reason that I am going to work  on my blog more and more 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More