Featured

Friday 23 August 2013

August Haul

I know I am guilty of not having enough Hauls. It’s not that I don’t shop it’s just that I am so used to buying stuff and using them right away, sometimes I don’t have my camera around or it’s not working. I thought of making a monthly haul of everything I got in the month, I also thought of not complying stuff I buy so it won’t be as crowded. I will try to get a haul up every time I got shopping, I will try. One thing to consider you can see the same products twice, once in a haul then a few bit later in a review. So let’s get started...

Here is a picture of everything I got first and foremost …

 

Zara Fragrances, what a discovery, what an invention and what a freaking bargain. I am always looking for the day to day fragrance that won’t cost me a small fortune and I think I found it. I got 3 of them. From right to left, the first is ZARA WOMAN ORIENTAL (Eau de toilet); it’s 100 ml @ 175 EGP. Top notes are freesia and rose, middle notes are sandalwood and cedar, while bas notes are Vanilla and Caramel. The second one, is a 10 ml ZARA WHITE (Eau de toilet) @ 25 EGP after sale, it was 50 EGP before sale, it’s a little roller that I got so I can perfume the little places like behind my ears and my wrists. It's almost identical to "Miracle" by Lancome. It's main notes are Amber, Jasmine, Magnolia and Freesia. The last one is ZARA for her (Eau de toilet); 100 ml @ 75 EGP after sales, it was 175 EGP before sale. It was last piece though. It's very similar to a perfume named "Sicily" by D&G, which they stopped producing. Top note is bergamont, middle notes are gardinia and frangipani, while base notes are musk and cedar. They are all made in Spain. 
 
 
I am trying a new wash and a new scrub. When I was in India –yes I went to India- this Himalaya brand was the thing in there. I got the wash when I was in there and it was pretty good. I got this face wash @ 35 EGP and this Face scrub @ 35 EGP. Both of them are made in India. 

 
So I was raving about blotting papers and I decided to give the body shop a try. I got this blotting paper little box, it has 65 papers with mineral powder @ 40 EGP. I got this concealer as well, I got it @ 75 EGP and my share is (03). It’s an actual pencil so you need to sharpen it, just heads they do offer you to go and sharpen it when you need, however I bought the sharpner just today and it's @ 35 EGP. All of them are made in the UK.

I discovered this new brand called cartice a while ago. I had to get my mom some makeup and I got her some eye shadows from there as a trial –sorry mom for experimenting on you- turned out nice so I decided to give the brand a chance. I got this nail polish @ 35 EGP only!! In the shade (060 Bloody Mary To Go). It has this fan brush that I adore in applying and the color only needs one layer of painting. I also got these brushes both @ 85 EGP, the fat one is a mini blush/powder brush for my makeup bag on the go and the skinny one is a double ended eyeliner brush. They come in this pretty little package of hard plastic that has a safety lock that can open and close, it's so nice. I like the brand and I think it has potential to be a favorite for me, it’s really cheap and of a good quality, you can shop cartice from Sephora toi in Mohandseen where I got it. The sales girl also told me that the brand is available in Saif beauty stores. They are all made in Germany.
 
I already have Victoria’s Secret body mists and shimmering lotions so I thought of giving the regular lotion a chance. I got mine @ 75 EGP and my flavor –or whatever it’s called- is mango temptation. I have been around and this is the cheapest I have found Victoria’s Secret products, in the salon I go to in Maadi, you can send me or leave a comment below if you need their address. It’s made in US. This is a lip butter for lips hydration it’s from Jumia, I got it with an expensive goodie my family was shopping for, it’s @ 17 EGP. The reason I got it like that, is that it’s ridiculous to buy it alone as any products less than 500 EGP comes with 30 EGP shipping fees. It’s made in Canada.



Every time I go shopping I have to get some kind of footwear. I got this glammed up simple black flats from payless @ 179 EGP. It’s suede and the ribbon is sequined. One tip about Payless, the stuff quality is really good compared to the pricing. The quality is equal or even better than ALDO and Charles and Keith with much less pricing. It’s made in China.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More