Featured

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Getting to know more about "TamR 7eNnaH"

I have been introduced to  Heba from "TamR 7eNnaH" last year; Heba is the girl next door type of a girl. She's very nice, humble and talented. "TamR 7eNnaH" designs are funky, unique and practical; I have had many of my friends commenting on the purses and saying "we've never seen something that looks like that". Now Heba is the designer and owner of the brand; she is bubbly and was kind enough to let style & stuff know more about "TamR 7eNnaH" ...


      How did The whole idea with designing start with you?
LAdy in HOT pink
Ever since I was a teenager, I was flattered with Art; it was my hobby, my passion, and my way of learning. By the time I graduated high school, I knew I wanted to study Applied arts.
So Now I'm an Interior Designer and I love my work and my whole life is revolving around Designing and Art.


When did "TamR 7eNnaH" brand start?
I started "TamR 7eNnaH" in February 2012 with small collection of printed clutches and it went very well; so I continued the Line by making more Practical, different & unique Bags.
Heba

Can you tell us about some of the obstacles that faced u while starting "TamR 7eNnaH"? 
The Biggest difficulty I faced was finding a good bags tailor who understands my designs and gives me a High Quality for the sewing and finish. it was HARD!

What's you favourite design from "TamR 7eNnaH"?
I LOVE my whole collection, however maybe my favorite would be LAdy in HOT pink, I adore this purse. 

Where can we shop for "TamR 7eNnaH" bags, purses, ipad and laptop covers?
"TamR 7eNnaH" is currently selling in Weeka Anteeka in both Nasr City and Heliopolis Branches. It's also available on www.enigmashopping.com and www.madeinegypt.com. I sell also through "TamR 7eNnaH" Facebook Page

Do you think "TamR 7eNnaH" will expand for Jewelry, shoes and Clothes?
I used to make Jewelry before, however I didn't continue, Maybe I would restart it again .. Who knows?

Describe yourself in 3 words
Creative, Ambition & STUBBORN

Describe your "TamR 7eNnaH" in 3 words
Classy, UniQue & Comfy

What inspires you in your designs?
I adore my decoration field .. so I am willing to blend between Decoration and Fashion to come out with the most unseen designs ever.

What's next for "TamR 7eNnaH"?
Next for "TamR 7eNnaH" is New printed fabrics designs, as I am cooperating with my lovely graphic designer Amr Abdel Khalek ... inchallah we are going to ROCK

What's your favorite quote?
"Always be optimistic and believe in your inner Beauty"

What's in your daily bag that you carry?
My wallet, Keys, My perfume, Meter, lip balm, note book and my favorite pen.

I am looking forward to see some funky prints and fabrics from "TamR 7eNnaH", I am sure that the new collection is going to be beautiful and different as always. I love how simple yet creative heba's work is, she's easy to talk to and she's a very practical lady just like her designs.

 Check out more designs and be updated with all events and new collections from Her Facebook page

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More